snow

Anyone else housebound by snow? We aren't used to this much snowy winter weather here in central Ohio. What do you do when you are "snowbound"? Household tasks? Games? Paperwork? I just want to fly away to some sunny beach somewhere.
@kesfylstra (1870)
I wouldn't mind some snow today, because I don't have anywhere to go anyway. This is my first winter down south, and we have nothing. So sad. I would snuggle up with a movie and popcorn. Have a good day!
@lauriefnp (5113)
We're so used to this weather in Buffalo that it hardly seems like a storm. By this afternoon people will be all cleaned out and on the roads again. You really got blasted in central Ohio from what I saw on the Weather Channel. Just stay in the house, play around on the computer, clean a little bit, get caught up on things. Make a nice meal and watch a movie this evening... You're right, the beach sounds really good right about now! Hang in there. It will soon be spring.