signing out of my lot

@pudgles (414)
does anyone else have the same problem as I do? When I want to sign out of my lot, I need to open a new window just to do so for it won't let me otherwise. Today I opened 4 new windows and I still can't close out of it. I am going to keep trying until I do, But does anyone else have the same problem? What can I do to stop this problem?
@stephcjh (32328)
Hi. I think Mylot is having some technical difficulties or they are working on their site again. I am having some problems with them also. I thought something was wrong with my mailbox or computer at first but there is alot of posts in the forum about problems people are having of all kinds.
@pudgles (414)
Thank you for the info, I got advice prior to yours on what to do, so you might want to try it as well to see if it works for you. If it doesn't then mylot is still having the technical difficulties which I pray they will fix soon. It is a pain to keep opening new windows until it lets me sign out. Have a good evening.
@mvsrao (4369)
just now I checked it for you and I found that sign out is working for me . I am using Firefox with Java Runtime installed . As signout requires Java script , pls check if java based commands are properly working with your internet browser . if required clear your browser cookies & try again . if it doesnt resolves then you may have to (re)install browser / Java runtime ...
@pudgles (414)
Thank you for your advice, I am going to try it. So far it seems to be alright, but we will see tomorrow. Have a good evening