Bobblehead Bush

Does President Bush remind anyone else of a bobblehead doll? Or is it just me. I am not sure why, but that is just what I think of when I see a press conference or speech. Anyone else, or is this my own little oddity?
I always felt that Bush reminded me of a hand puppet, doing and saying what someone else is telling him because he obviously can't come up with some of the stuff he says (or tries to say) on his own!
@k1tten (2320)
Actually yes. He does remind me of a hand puppet. Now I want to make a sock puppet and name it George W. Bush.
I see the hand puppet thing too. :)
and the hands that are inside this puppet are oil co's and big business while we have homeless on our streets!
Please that is an insult to bobbleheads everywhere!LOL
I hadn't considered the feelings of the bobblehead population. How rude of me. LOL
Shame on you for not considering that moon!
@Stringbean (1273)
"Little oddity" is putting it mildly. If my child said something like that, I would give him or her a lecture on respecting the office of the President of the United States, whether or not they particularly liked the man holding the title at the moment. (Besides, there are many people who think our President is a very handsome and distinguished looking man.) President Bush was elected through the process set up by our forefathers. When someone gets elected that I didn't vote for, I accept it as the will of the people. Lately, I am really saddened to see a huge number of people after each election who cannot accept defeat gracefully and spend all their time until the next election bad-mouthing and belittling the candidate who won. What ever happened to the concept of good sportsmanship? I would like to urge people to wait until elected officials leave office to make their comments. It isn't as though we elect our President for life in this country.
Chill out. I wasnt saying anything negative about him as a person or a president. I mean good grief. I was simply stating an opinion. My kid reminds me of Elmer Fudd. He's bald and chubby. I am not saying anything negative about my own baby, just that he happens to resemble a cartoon character at this point in his life. You were awfully quick to jump on me for it. Try re reading my post. I didnt call him names, I didnt question his intelligence, I simply said the man reminds me of a bobblehead doll when I see him. And honestly, that is my right to have an opinion. I thought that was what this forum was for. To express different viewpoints and opinions with others. And since I am not your child, I certainly dont require a lecture from you on respect.
Wow, I think you need to chill. For one, Bush wasn't fairly elected. Election vote counters have been fired and charged with tampering in Ohio for messing with the votes..the very same votes that got Bush elected into office. No one wanted him, except for the very stupid people. He definitely is not supposed to be our president. It's a free country and we can say and do as we please.
elected due to a stolen election he deserves no repect !