Money rules the world: What you think???

Recently, i changed my thinking about money. Money is as essential as blood in the human body. Its indeed more importnat to have money. Without money no one responds. Money is life and money is everything.
@joyskie23 (174)
I dont think so.I believe that money is important to everyone and money is not the root of evil but the love of money is.Theres a lot of things you can buy with your money but theres also lot of things money you can't buy.Take a look at these: You can buy a house but not a home. You can pay for position but not respect. You can pay for the doctor but not good health. You can pay for blod but not for life.
@dhigambaram (1133)
Yes if u hav money u can buy anything i mean u can do anything in this world ...even u can buy love also ...As in case of Eminem
Well well well. I think you have to look in my discussion for this. just fine "money is only money". maybe my discussion will enlighten you about money. for me money isn't everything, but money is only money. just read it. i wish you the best
absolutely true......coz of money only we r here :P
@catch_me (930)
thts true money is everything...its really rules the world...u can have anything with money:).......so earn more by mylotting.... happy mylotting......
money - money making
I completely agree with you. Plus the fact that you get no where in life unless you have money. Because this world is not free at all.