Blue ink, black green. what colour ink do you prefer

@arkaf61 (10884)
When you're buying a simple pen, do you look for a specific color or it doesn't matter? Personally I always look for black ink. It is funny , really because blue is one of my favorite colors and still I don't like to write in blue. If there is no black pen I would look for purple or green, but never blue. I know why I never choose red. When I grew up it was not polite to use red, at least if we were writing something to someone else. But I don't know why I don't use blue. WOnder if there is any psychological reason for this. What color do you use to write?
@tess1960 (2387)
I look for blue ink because most people that forge things use back and white printer or copier so black ink is easier to copy thus forge. e are required to sign documents with blue ink at work so it has become a habit. For a at home jurnaling or writing letters pen I like the color purple. It's my favorite color forever. HEE HEE
@arkaf61 (10884)
YOu are so right, I never thought about that. But it is true. Sometimes when I'm at work and have to photocopy something I wrote it is difficult to see which one is the copy and the original. I might use black for more or less the same thing. I usually have to fax things to the board, and if I write in blue sometimes it doesn't show very well on the other side. I like purple too :) My favorite is a purple gel pen :) WHen I originally asked the question, I was kind of thinking if one's personality had anything to do with the colors we choose to write, and never thought about the photocopy thing, but you are right, some people might take that in account.
@rachelcaron (1682)
I prefer black. I can't really tell you why, but for the most part I don't like to write in blue ink. It's funny because I love the color blue for other things, just not ink. I like just plain old black. maybe it is because I find it easier to read?
@arkaf61 (10884)
I wonder if it really is because we find it easier to read. I don't know but like you , it's black ink all the way for me:)
@wolfie34 (26820)
I always go for blue, I do a lot of writing in my journal every day, and I've always gone for blue so I don't change. Also I have a lot of application forms to fill in and they always want black ink, so I get bored with black, so I prefer to buy blue. I do like red but as you say it is impolite to use it sadly.
@xParanoiax (6999)
I don't usually get to pick the colors of my pens unfortunately..whatever's cheapest. If I COULD buy whatever pens I wanted I'd look for odd colors. Like orange or blue-purple. Something out of the ordinary. I don't know why. I just like different colors than th regular ol' blue and black -- even though black's my favorite color.
@femimi (872)
I prefer black ink. If I'm using blue, and I have to scan the document, usually not to clear enough. I don't know why all my teacher also tought us to use black ink, they said it's easier for them to read, but I also don't know is that reasonable or not.
@crackhead (1826)
I prefer using black ink pen. The only reason with this is when black ink is used for writing it looks so beautiful when carved on a white paper.
@tinam13 (840)
pens - colored pens.
i like all the colored bic kind. but my favorite is blue ink for just somethin to write with.
@twils2 (1821)
Maybe its just me but black ink seems to show up alot better on paper. I will always use black ink due to just that reason.