What are the best bumper stickers you've seen?

@soccermom (3200)
I have to admit I love funny bumpers stickers, and it seems like the more offensive they are the funnier I find them. I'm pretty liberal, maybe that's why. I am more spiritual than religious... I saw a bumper sticker on the highway last week that said "God WAS my copilot...but we crashed in the mountains and I had to eat him." I laughed so hard!! What are the funniest bumper stickers you've ever seen?
@moonmagick (1458)
"Dont meddle in the affairs of dragons, especially if you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup" "Auntie Em: Hate you, hate Kansas. Taking the dog. Dorothy" "Boldly Going Nowhere" "Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult" "Dear God, Please save me from your 'good people'" "fat people are harder to kidnap" "god must love stupid people, he made so many" "I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures" "If going to church makes you a Christian, does going to the garage make you a car?" "I am already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth" "In just two days, tomorrow will be yesterday" "instead of being born again, why not just grow up?" And about a hundred more. I love Bumperstickers. LOL
Oh, Lord, I saw another one I just had to share. I am still laughing about it. "Okay, Okay. I take it back. Unf--k you."
@soccermom (3200)
LOL! I need a plaque for my desk that says "God must love stupid people, he made so many" That says it all for my office! LOL
I saw one that made me LOL, or at least COL (chuckle out loud) in a parking lot. It was "ISIS ISIS RA RA RA". My bumper sticker is pretty funny, although I don't think everybody reads the whole thing, so they don't get to the punchline. "Buckle up. It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car."
@soccermom (3200)
LOL! "It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car!" LOL
I was sitting in some very slow traffic one day and some people rolled down their window to tell me they loved my bumper sticker, so some people do read it.
@zipzipzop (419)
No, I don't have seen that. But after your words, I'd like to try it.
I saw a bumper sticker today that said "Driver Does Not Carry Cash. He's Married". I thought that was pretty good.