Losers On American Idol

@TeaCup (230)
Don't you feel sorry for the people who almost make it, then it's up to the judges to pick who they really like? Some people are really hurt. They probably have to go back to their stupid jobs and stuff. I think there has to be a better way for talented singers. I really hate seeing them cry, and be hurt.
@howard96h (11658)
• New York, New York
It's sad for the losers and many of them are very good. Do you think they made a mistake between the last two girls?
@TeaCup (230)
Yes, I do. They showed both of them in Hollywood week, and the one who had to go sang better, and the other one who got through totally forgot her words! I mean, they let a lot of people go for forgetting words. I don't know what they are thinking, really.
I feel bad too! But I also think it gives them major exposure. If they are that good and have talent, I am sure some music company would offer them a deal. I haven't had a chance to watch much of American Idol this season. I did see a news story they are down to 24 now.
@magnet (2087)
I feel bad for those who didn't make it. But they should feel good that they made it that far. I'm think that it's a hard decision for the judges too. That's a lot of talented people to have to eliminate. I think that are not just judging the talent. It's a combination of personality and attitute in the beginning.