Are Parents to be blamed if a Child turns out to be a bad person?

There are many juvinile delinquent. Many children go to jail. Sometimes poverty in children can cause them to steal. I hope they do not kill. Others are taught to sell drugs. Some children go around begging, the parents teach them to beg. I know a man whose grandmother choose to live a beggars life. He has no education. I hope he does not become a beggar himself.
@coffebing (252)
It depends.Many believe that parents is the main reason towards a child's behavior.For those underage child, i may agree with that statement. But for those who is 18 above, i believe those are their problem.For a normal human being, i am sure one can think and make proper discussion on their own for their own future.They can accuse anyone for their own crime.I will say them as sell-fish for doing that.
Some children are well behaved but they can also be forced by peer pressure. They say my friends are doing it.
@RAMPersona (2036)
now, there are a lot of factors that affect the lives of the youth even adults aren't exempted.. many aspects to consider, and one of them is parenting..
It depends on what the circumstances are. For instance, My now 18 year old has already been in the places you've mentioned. We tried to raise her up as best as we possibly could. Our finances are in the toilet and we are trying to sort things out at the moment. We argue alot and I keep telling my husband not to. Other than what I have already mentioned. We are just trying to pick the pieces up, if not for us then for our daughter.
@jsae29 (1122)
Partly yes, remember that parents should be the first teachers. And 50% of our whole being is molded at home. However, as what I've said....partly yes, because the environment and community plays a big part also in the development of a child.
@kalpsadit (625)
There are so many reasons for a child to turn out to be a bad person. His friends,society,environment, so on. But ultimately, parents have to be blamed the most because, child spends most of the time with the parents and it is their duty to monitor his activities and set him right if something goes wrong.