New Scam from Emails- Please Read!!

United Arab Emirates
Hi There I just want to share this to you a week ago , I received this email.. tell me if its convincing. It sounds interesting but do you know that this is a scam.. I kept on answering this email tried to figure out what is the real score because I am really in DOUBT. I hope If someone emailed you with the name MRS ELIZABETH FELIX and MR. BARRY ROLLAND (which is asking to transfer a money on his account for travel docs and tickets etc. amounting to 1200Euro). I got this email from Hi5. Hello, I need an Aupair for my kid. My name is Mrs. elizabeth Felix and I am a widow. My husband left alot of fortune for me and my kid before he died so am faced with the sole responsibility of running all his business empires so therefore am always travelling from one state to another and country. I need a nice person to help me to take care of my lovely kid. I have a little girl that is 5 and she needs a good attention. She is very intelligent and a good kid. I need someone very sweet with a good sense of humor. If you have had a good experience taking care of kids, that will be a plus for you. You will be regarded as part of my family when you start working for me. I would expect you to work for 24 hours per week Mon-Fri with weekends off. You can start doing some other things in UK, as soon as I'm okay with you, you will have to do housework. I will like you to email me ang give me more information about you ok. We live in England and also have a home in USA where we normally travel for the holidays so put in mind that you will be obligated to travel with us too for the holidays when we are going there. We shall however arrange a leave period for you too so that you can have some time of your own too, to spend with your family as well. I will like you to contact me back so that we can make further arrangements. Regarding your traveling to UK here, I will be delighted to help you process the documentation in regards to your travelling. I am however willing to pay you 600 per week if you are willing to accept this offer. My adress is: 31 ramesdale avenue-calverton, nottingham.ng14 6nh. England please contact me through this email elifexx@yahoo.com Hope to read back from you. Mrs. Elizabeth Felix
@kgwat70 (13396)
This is definitely a scam and you should just delete it immediately. You will probably receive many of these types of emails like the rest of us receive. I have received many similar emails and just delete them. Do not fall for any sad , madeup story that arrives in your mailbox.
• United Arab Emirates
Thank you so much. :)
@mimpi1911 (25454)
dear cherrylicious, there is no justification in believing in this. this is a scam without any doubt. don't give out your persobnal details, especially bank account info. fighting this crap is very important and if you really want to pls ensure the followings: 1. activate the SPAM FILTER thing in settings of your email account 2. you can buy a SPAM CLEANER 3. email the spam to scam@fraudinternational.com 4. delete it to TRASH straightaway 5. use your brain,which i am sure you have in plenty, and deal with these judiciously thank you
• United Arab Emirates
Thank you dear this will be a big help thanks again.
@charms88 (7541)
Definitely scam. There are a lot of emails like that spreading around the world. I had just about received every kind of scams available. Lottery, in need of inheritance, transfer of money. You name it, I have it. Just be cautious.
• United Arab Emirates
Thank you
@anne_143god (5390)
I think I already received the same email before and I just ignore it. Please dont believe on such kind of email for they will just get your money. Do not response on that for that is a big scam.
• United Arab Emirates
yes thank you actually I knew it already Im just responding her for such stupid question hahaha she might think that I will be hooked by her. Just a thought.