which is more reliable ? Negotiation marriage or Love marriage ?

which one do u think to be more reliable ? though it depends on the two persons.. but still according to the statistics , which one do u prefer?
@oarnamav (2708)
I am vegetarian and I am quite healty. A proper vegetarian diet, if imaginatively conceived, is tastier than the usual concoctions that depend so much upon flavoring heaped on basically tasteless meat, fish, or chicken. Most of the people know that the ideal diet, in terms of lowering cholesterol levels, eliminating artery-clogged fats, avoiding cancer-causing toxins, and containing foods rich in valuable nutrients, is a well-balanced vegetarian regimen. What they don't know is the richness and variety that a meat-less diet affords. Many people do feast upon elements of vegetarian meals that constitute the basis of that diet. Spaghetti, for example, enhanced in nutrients when whole wheat pasta is used, can accommodate vitamin-mineral packed vegetables and tomato sauce to form a delightful entree. Baked potatoes, covered with a choice of toppings like tomato sauce; condensed soup sauce, such as mushroom, vegetable, or celery; or salad dressings, can be nutritious and satisfying. Health food stores feature a variety of frozen foods that can be economical, appetizing, and healthful too.
@oarnamav (2708)
I am very sorry. I have made a mistake in sending the wrong response. I actually wanted to reply this one to the other discussion. Please forgive me.
for me, it is more reliable to have a love marriage, because in this type of marriage, two people are indeed with consent to marry each other unlike pre-made marriages, there will be times that the couple will never get along and that they will be living a life full of regrets and of what might have been. although, fixed marriages may do good, on the side of business merging and family dynasty, it's still just loving someone that your parents told you to love. there is no free will.
@oarnamav (2708)
I think this won't differ much in what manner or fation you came together. It's the latter part of marriage how much you try to make it a success. I mean it will depend upon both the persons to handle the situation & not the way in which you get married.