How often do you spend time with your in-laws?

Do you have good relationship with your in-laws? Do you find time to get along with them and how it is often in a week or month? Do you often visit there or they visit you and your family?
I got along fairly ok with my in-laws but I didn't really like them very much. I only visited them for my husband's sake and to allow them to see their grandchildren. My grandchildren didn't care for visiting them either, so we only visited every six or seven weeks. They never came to visit us as they weren't really the friendly type.
Its so sad that you cant get along with your inlaws but it happens to some family that you and your partner really like and understand each other while you cant get along with your in-laws for you have alot of differences maybe thats the very best way to just get distance between you and your in-laws.
@classy56 (2883)
i get along very well with my-in-laws.but i only see them 3 times a year an they live close to me.but we all have busy life style.they are retired an play golf alot.an they never come an vist us..i only see them on hoildays.but i would like to see them more.my mother in law is very sweet person.
It is really good to really have good relationship with in-laws but it is so sad that you dont have time for each other. Thanks for your response.
@nitsy_s (1031)
I am not yet married, but will be soon...And my soon to be inlaws are very sweet. I visit them every week or atleast couple of times in a month...They really like me and we get along very well...