was HIGH SCHOOL the best years of your life ?

Australia
people always say that high school was the best years of their life... how about YOU ? do you enjoy ur life at the moment or would u go back to high school again if you got the chance ??
School time was the best time of my life. I cann't forgot my School Life.
why was it the best time of your life ?
@kaydee10 (268)
My high school life was really one of the best part in my life a lot of happy memories with friends, heartbroken many times...LOL...but i always cope up, I was also bullied in my first year, I learned how to stand up for myself in my 2nd year until now and my mom was here for about a year which was really the best. So i have to say it was really a great part of my life
thats cool... how about your life now ?
@ethanmama (1746)
I don't think that they were the best years of my life. It was okay. But I enjoy the present. I don't think I'd like to go back to the past, because it's all over and done with.
why do u like your life now ? what is better now than in high school ?
i am in highschool and it is the greatest. it will be the best time of my life because of it i met u...
awww.... you too piper !! hihihi
I really miss my school dayz. I want to recall my dayz in XII class. That was d best year of my School life. That was d year wen I didnt miss d school even once.
wow ! im always absent from school... i got into this bad habit in yr 7 when i ddnt finish my assignment n was away to finish it.. now im in my last yr of high school n i still do it but im getting better.. i need to stop because it will look bad on my report.
I didn't like school at all when I was young. When I was in Primary school I liked my lessons but would have preferred to be at home with my mum. In secondary school I was bullied and hated it. I was much happier once I had left school. I think the best of my years are at the moment seeing my kids grow up.
awww thats really sad. bullying is so horrible and yet it is such a big issue in schools even today. hopefully ur children wont b bullied.. maybe u should talk to them about it n make sure they dont get into the same situation you did as a child.
I guess I enjoyed high school, but I don't think I enjoyed it enough to ever go back. At the end of the road, I knew I was ready to move on; I was ready to grow up. Sometimes I think about being little again, when my problems were so small, but I know it's only because humans like to shy away from problem and confrontation (whether directly or indirectly). If, in conclusion, I'll have to say no--I wouldn't go back to high school if I could. That chapter of my life has been closed, and it should remain that way. We will always have our memories.
@gogy1979 (241)
yups , defenatly i remember my high school life so much. I would loe to go back to those lovely days .
@maribel1218 (3085)
I can say I love my high school years because it was my stepping stone to more mature role in college and I really develop most of my skills during my high school years. But I really treasured my college years wherein I handle four top position in our academy at the same time during my college years, I was one of the military reserve officer, Editor-in-chief of the school publication, a officer of the theater arts, and a officer of the honor society and that made me really prepare to face the corporate world when I graduated and above all things It was college days that I meet my boyfriend now my husband.
@ljlove4 (11)
well.. i'm presently a high school student.. and I'm loving it much.. i really did enjoy my Sophomore Days! and i can say that hayskul life is gonna be "one of the besT" years of my life (when laughters and emotional talks are mixed! isn't it enjoyable?)
@anaknitatay (1335)
yes, they were but that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy my life now only that my high school times would always remain special. :)
My school years were not the best time in my life. I have now retired and I think this is the best it can ever get. I have the freedom to do what I like when I like, no more getting up and being at work by a certain time every day and no more responsibilities as both my children are approaching middle age