Great forum to check out

@badpenny (741)
Seagoville, Texas
A few weeks ago, I mentioned a forum I had signed up for that was pretty cool. Although they do pay you, it is with "buddy cash" that can only be used on the site. The cool thing about it is that there is a whole bunch of ways to make real money posted on the site, and no scams, either. Check it out for your self: http://www.cashbuddycafe.com In the referral box, please put BadPenny Websolutions
Badpenny thank you for letting people know about us. I am a moderator in this forum and it is a great forum. We are new so no payouts have been made yet. you earn by posting, just like on here, but you get 1 buddy per post, and 25 for introducing yourself. Just for some backround info, the moderators and the owner of the site dymand were mods on another forum that was not paying it members so dymand decided to create her own. We just started in december so it's still new. but we try to keep lots of information and fun things on the site. check it out!
@badpenny (741)
• Seagoville, Texas
You are so welcome, and thank you for clarifying some of the benefits of this forum. I joined this forum under you, as a matter of fact, and I think it is so cool. I like the setup, and even thought here re a few restrictions I might not totally agree with, I understand them and I still think this is a pretty good forum that has great potential. The day after I signed up, my sytem had crashed, and I lost all my bookmarks, and I was so happy when I got my valentine's mesages yesterday, because now know where you are again. I will be bisiting regularly now, just like I do on mylot.
@badpenny (741)
• Seagoville, Texas
You are so welcome. I had signed up, and then my system crashed, and as a result I lost all my bookmarks. I just found you again yesterday.
I'm happy you found us again! we have many things planned for the forum and now you'll be there for them! okay don't read that outloud, it rymes! I didn't mean to. :)
i checked the site its good, but its not that informative, but i suppose you can earn something there for sure,and redeem th points to cash afterwards.
@badpenny (741)
• Seagoville, Texas
You have to enter the work at home section of the forum. I found several promising work at home opportunities just a few hours ago.
@Deane_2005 (1644)
Do International members accepted in this site?. I had browse but I really don't know the payment processor of this forum. Anyway I really like to know what is the minimum amount before you could cash out in this site?. I think I will join under you if this site really pays.
@badpenny (741)
• Seagoville, Texas
I'm not sure. Check it out, and if you like it, sign up. I do know it is a great resource for other work at home jobs, and a lot of them are International. That's my primary concern, because you can't make much money posting on mylot and similar sites.
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
looks good, thank you.