Open Pores!

Anyone know what to do about them? I have them and it looks so bad! Like little dots all over my face! Help would be appreciated.
@babyjane (1395)
Hi all, it seems many of you have problems with your pores being open. The reason the pores become open is due to the skin becoming overheated, also, if you are quite young, sometimes you make think they are open pores but may actually be tiny blackheads. the best solution would be to apply a fullers earth mud mask, use 3 tablespoons of powder to 1 part water apply to skin and leave for at least an hour, once removed the pores will be more enlarged, but any blackheads will be removed. to close the pores use 3parts magnesium carbonate to 1partwater, you can use this everyday for the following 7 days, you should see quite a change in the appearance of the pores. good luck. always use a facial scrub at least 4 times a week is you suffer with blackheads, and do not forget to moisturise, even if you have oily skin, because keeping the skin too dry will cause the pores to enlarge, to let out your skins own natural oils.
@PIITZY (749)
that sound sgreat could you please explain in the first mask powder ?as in what face powder and could you be more specific in what a part means like one part water a glass of water or what?thanks
I suggest using a facial scrub. I use St.Ives Apricot scrub to make my pores look smaller.
@sechsey (1836)
ponds refining works for me too. New Olay Total effects seems effective as well in making your pores less visible. You can try any of those.
@urbangirl (1461)
All those suggestions are good. I would liek to add that the "Joey New York" brand makes a 'pure pores' range which is really good.
Have you ever tried a pore refining mask? Or maybe a Biore' nose strip? They also have them for other parts of the face. And even though I wouldn't recommend scrubbing your entire face, if you have them on your nose, try putting on some cleanser and then scrubbing really hard.