Do You Think Kid Bullys Grow Up To Be Adult Bullys?

@TeaCup (230)
I saw something on the Today Show about the kids who are bullies grow up, and "their" kids are bullies also. One family had their little girls being pushed around in school and when they tried to do something about it, the parents were "nasty" and the school didn't do anything and just told them to leave, then-in a round-a-bout way. I think their should be a school for children who are hounded should go to and keep away from the bad kids and their bad parents. I also think, if the school doesn't want to do anything, I think the parents of the kids who are being bullied should hit the bully parents with a lawsuit. Maybe if they lose a lot of "money" they'll get the point. What do you think?
@Anakata2007 (1787)
Some kids too but it's not definate. Lots of kid bullies just go through a stage. I don't agree with lawsuits just for bullying, because I think our society likes lawsuits a little too much anyways. I think they need to teach kids self respect, and they need to punish kids for bullying by separating THEM from the rest of the kids.
kids who bully and get no punishment for it most assuredly will learn the lesson that it is okay and will grow up to be unpleasant people indeed!