Cost of Medications - Are they too high??

@linda345 (2661)
I went back to my doctor today and he changed up some of my medications and the 2 medications for 1 month cost 323 dollars. I got home and noticed that I only have 4 days suppy of another that cost 200 a month. My husbands drugs cost about 400 a month. I have coverage but I pay up front and I only get 80% back. If I find it hard what about the poor people who have no coverage. Do you you thing drug cost are too high?
@coolcatzz (1587)
Absolutely. I think of all the people who don't have coverage and I wonder what they do. We in Canada are fortunate to have good health care but unfortunately the cost of prescriptions doesn't go with it. I know many people who buy their meds on the internet or across the border.
Medicines are really very expensive. There's another thing that goes with it, side effects and residues which accumulate in the body as toxins. This is the reason why herbal medicine is becoming popular. Besides being less expensive and overdose free, they are effective and have no side effects having been extracted from all natural sources. Try getting a supply of Intra, which is a product of Canada, and Bio Enzyme Plus which is a product of the Philippines. And you'll never regret it.