do you always go with the fad and trends you see in magazines or malls?

i dont go with the fads i will have no use of them after. i mean i splurge sometimes but not on fads and trends.
@cheerldr (594)
It depends if it looks good on me. Having a sense of style doesn't mean that you have to follow trends or fads. Knowing what looks good in you and how to carry it well, never goes out of style.
@yanjiaren (9050)
no i have my own style..a mish mash of different ethnic styless...or very feminine clothes..i don't follow fashion as such..never have really..
@mixey62 (305)
It's good to update your own personal style on a yearly basis and keep it fresh. Sometimes that involves a little bit of fad attire, but as long as you are true to your personal style it won't overtake you. Some fads become more than that and become new updated classics- these are always good to keep your eye out for. Introducing some new style elements each year keep you looking current and will help you avoid looking dated or in a fashion rut.
No, I buy what I like. I really don't care about what people think of my clothes. As long as I look good in them and I like the style, then that is all that matters. I do not replace my wardrobe just because something new comes out.
@ekwits (511)
• Thailand
Just a bit, but not at all that I go with. I like to have my own style plus something cool and trendy.