And The Survey Said...

@wolfie34 (26816)
United Kingdom
It's not often I will do surveys because I refuse to waste time doing surveys that either put you into a draw to win prizes or you get points which takes forever to build up. With Yougov you get paid CASH either £ or $ so idea for UK citizens, as most survey sites are US based. Every survey you get you are eligible for, whereas some sites you can get half way through only to be told sorry you are not eligible, ever had that happen? Grossly annoying I know. But not Yougov. I have been paid my second cheque of £50 Each survey is worth 50p, 75p or £1 (or equivalent in $) and the maximum amount of time they take is 10 minutes which equates to good pay indeed. http://www.yougov.com/users/registrationintro_ref.asp?refid=83576&jID=3&sID=1 I would highly recommend it, they do also have prize draws over and above the normal paying out surveys. It's the best site for surveys and they even pay you to join! I have made this into a discussion because I DO NOT SPAM my friends because I hate being spammed myself.
@patootie (3593)
I'll agree with wolfie on this one .. I'm just working towards my 5th £50 cheque .. it's surprising how quickly the 'pennies' add up .. and they are interesting surveys too .. mostly about 'political' based issues, but generally about our core values .. It's great to have 'your say' and the results of the surveys often get published in the broadsheet Sunday papers .. so the 'findings' are of importance to lots of folks Rather cheekily I'll add my referal thingy too .. http://www.yougov.com/users/registrationintro_ref.asp?refid=34860&jID=3&sID=1
@wolfie34 (26816)
Best response just for your cheek lol!
@patootie (3593)
At least my 'cheekiness' has earned me something .. because for sure the one thing it never got was any referrals .. hehehehehhhhe ... thanks for the BR wolfie
@Naomi17 (624)
I am half way to my 4th £50 so i love yougov! I cross of all the sites that don't pay for my time because i'm not spending 15 minutes to be told i'm illegible for this survey!
@wolfie34 (26816)
Exactly, that is so frustrating, at least get something for your time, but it's so rude when they do that, you've just wasted x amount of minutes, so what you're not eligible GOOD BYE! Well hopefully they lose out that way! The only other survey site I do is Juicybrains, even if you don't qualify you still get 25p which you can earn in less than a minute, I usually go for that instead of spending ages on the actual survey for a £1!
@greengal (4288)
Wolfie, have you been paid on this one? And also do we need to sign up for 'free' offers or anything like that?If it is only surveys then I'm up for it, I don't want to fill in for offers which spam my inbox:( I've been trying two sites of late and they both require that we sign up for free offers and they too enter us into sweepstakes.
@wolfie34 (26816)
Yes my friend I have been paid, one cheque of £50, and I have just completed my second £50 which will be posted out to me. You do not get spammed and it is 100% kosher. I have had my fingers burnt before through schemes and scams so I am overly cautious, this is fully legit and providing you are a UK or US citizen you can join and they give you money for joining as well. No free offers to sign up too, just simple surveys that's all, NOTHING else...
@patootie (3593)
I'm working towards my 5th cheque now .. so I can assure you it's all just as wolfie has said ...
@sechsey (1836)
Hmmm.. i checked out the site and tried to looked everywhere including FAQs if Philippines is eligible but cant find anything that somehow says it is or isnt. Or was it only meant for UK and Middle East?:(
@wolfie34 (26816)
Sorry my friend only UK and US citizens can participate, even Canada is not eligible.
@Naomi17 (624)
I have found from yougov i get a cheque once a year on average for £50 theres also prize draws my sister won £1,000 on one of them
@wolfie34 (26816)
Wow that's great! Good to hear success stories!
You have a referral. Sounds interesting.
@wolfie34 (26816)
Thanks and good luck!
@rosie_123 (6118)
Thank you for this information! it is good to find a survey site that comes so highly recommended, and not one of these that end up paying you in $ that get eaten away by exchange rates etc. I will definately give it a try! Thanks again.
@wolfie34 (26816)
Thanks Rosie, any probs give us a shout!
@AskAlly (3627)
THanks for posting this. Do you know of anyone that has been paid by them? I have tried several surveys and just as I get close to payout, the surveys stop commming.
Thanks for the great link. I have signed up and I am very eager to get started on their surveys. Those others that send so much spam mail can be so annoying.
Thanks I have just signed up!!! I look forward to my first cheque.