Are You Happy?

@deeeky (3669)
Edinburgh, Scotland
Do you feel that you could be happier than you are at the moment of are you happy enough with your life. There are so many wonderfull people here at myLot that make me smile with thier experiences of thier lives and it is nice to know that help is always at hand if we need it. I thank all of you here in the community at myLot for giving up your time to communicate with all of us and making our lives a more meaningfull time on this earth. Bless you all.
@rainbow (6763)
Deeeeky, of course I am happy, I am here with you, lol. My life is ok, sure there are bad bits but they make me appreciate the good parts even more! I think the time I spend on mylot is precious as my friends here give me support as and when I need it. The joy of it is we can have a good whinge on here and our friends can choose whether or not to comment or help without the pressure of us stood in front of them all expectant, lol.
@deeeky (3669)
• Edinburgh, Scotland
aawww such a compliment. Thanx for that. i am sure glad you are happy here at myLot and elsewhere I hope. Life is precious and having good friends like your self here at myLot makes the world a brighter place. It is strange how we are are all strangers in real life but friends on a site that helps us to communicate with our thoughts and share in our experiences with each other. There are other sites that the community has told us about and I have looked at them but they do not compare at all with myLot in my opinion, as this site is more friendly and easier to get around and is more enjoyable and pleasing to the eye. Mylot changes the site every now and then and I hope they do not change the basic format as it is. It would be a shame if they change the format too much as I am sure the community like it as the way it is.
@rainbow (6763)
wow, if you deserve best response for that, everyone here wold love it, lol. It's true we are all strangers but what a fantastic advice and support network we have here. I have tried other sites but this is my favourite with the best people on it. Have a fun day! hugs
@deeeky (3669)
• Edinburgh, Scotland
Yes I think that way too. It is the right kind of people that make up the right kind of site and I agree with you in that there are very good people here at myLot with some great feedback to the discussions that are posted here. But the main point to me is that the readability of the comments posted are very pleasurable to look at and respond too quickly.
@Darkwing (21590)
You are such a sweet man, Deeeky, and I am so glad to have encountered you and found your friendship here in Mylot. Right at this moment in life, as you know, I am not at my happiest, but do you walk away and leave me feeling that way? No, you are the ultimate in good friends... you make an immediate attempt to cheer me up and even get me laughing with your quaint messages. Yes, yoooooooou!!! lol. However, there are times when friends like you, and one or two others, are not around, which is a time when I come into Mylot and read through and respond to discussions, or even compose a discussion of my own. Some of these discussions brighten my day, and some help me to see that I shouldn't be feeling so blue, when there are people around me who are much worse off. I can relate to them... I read back on friends' old discussions and responses to my discussions and I realise that it's time I got my own head sorted and begin to laugh and enjoy life again. I have a lot to thank Mylot for... new friends, good company and most of all, I have learned a lot about different subjects which I didn't know before. May Mylot have a long and rewarding run! Brightest Blessings my dear friend. I hope I didn't embarrass you! x
@deeeky (3669)
• Edinburgh, Scotland
Thank you for those sentiments and it has been a pleasure meeting you here on myLot with great discussions that we have had between us. Long may it continue and I am sure there will be many happy days between us. Blessings my friend.
@Darkwing (21590)
You're quite welcome, my dear friend. I only speak the truth, and also hope that we have many happy days together. x
@deeeky (3669)
• Edinburgh, Scotland
I am sure we will my friend and it is nice that you are happy being here with your myLot friends.Bless.
@freesoul (3024)
• Egypt
This is very nice of you :) I enjoy my time at mylot and I like to be in contact with all the nice people here, as for happiness, I'm happy but can be happier when i finally finds my soulmate :)
@deeeky (3669)
• Edinburgh, Scotland
Keep looking freesoul, and I am positive that you will finally find your soulmate eventually with so many good people in this world.
@jigishap (595)
I am very happy with my life. I think happiness and sadness is defined by us. If feel happy then we are happy at any moment and if we feel sad then we become sad..
@deeeky (3669)
• Edinburgh, Scotland
A very good way in looking at life like that, and hope you have more happier thoughts than your sad ones. Thinking good and happy thoughts can only help us to live a more joyous life here on this earth.
What is happiness but a state of mind. So I guess if you want to be happy you can be happy. Me: I try and make things happen that bring me pleasure everyday and I keep myself very happy. It can be as small as having a satisfying meal or just saying hello to a person passing me.
@deeeky (3669)
• Edinburgh, Scotland
You have it in a nutshell and hope that more people here at mylot can share in that sentiment. Our thoughts here at myLot change from day to day and we always look for comments and suggestiond from our friends that help us lift our spirits and enjoy life more.
@lyfhome (84)
i am not happy always, sometimes when i with my sons i fell happy, most the time not. i offen play game on the net, when game over, i still not happy. i hope here can let me happy, i like to communicate with all of you.
@deeeky (3669)
• Edinburgh, Scotland
Sorry that you are not too happy sometimes and I am sure that we at mylot can be friends and help lift your spirits from time to time. We cannot be happy all the time but if someone here at myLot can help in any way has to be a bonus in our life.
@KrauseHome (32392)
Right now, I am Very Happy with my life, and the way things are going. Over all, there is not much I would want to change if I could. I just know that all we can do, is Pray and continue to believe and Trust in God for the best for our lives, and he will continue to see us thru. Life is Good if you let it.
@deeeky (3669)
• Edinburgh, Scotland
Exactly, we must have good thoughts in life and keep them foremost in our thoughts. Happiness is a frame of mind and being here at myLot amongst good friends is a tonic we all crave for.
I do think that this community is a nice one, however it doesn't really make me that happy to be on here to be honest. The reason is that if I'm on here it means that I haven't got much going on with my life and that gets me down sometimes.
@deeeky (3669)
• Edinburgh, Scotland
It is not easy when we are a bit down in the dumps so to speak. Coming back here to myLot helps us to forget for a while and concentrate on other peoples thoughts and sometimes gives us insperation to do other things in our life.
@Dolcerina (3380)
• Hungary
I was just thinking to open a similar discussion. I think the human nature is basicly unsatisfied, that property let the Humanity move on toward the better future. Our task is to fight on each day. Anyway, I have to say I am satisfied, with my very simple life. Though I am poor. But I have a son, and a boyfriend that I can love. I have some food to eat everyday. I have a bed, I can sleep on. I have freedom too. I am happy to live. I know that there are a lot of people in the world, who have not these very simple happiness even. I can be happier, if I could help them too.