bad luck

By twix
@teison2 (5924)
Norway
Can someone tell me why bad things gang up on you? If something bad happens it seems to me more bad things follow. One may be going about life perfectly happy and content, then BAM it hits you. If you get seriously ill, someone else close to you gets in an accident, another dies, a third loose their housband, another gets unemployes etc. It seems to happen all at once!
@mimpi1911 (25454)
yes, i agree. bad news come in clusters and happy news all alone!! there had been a time when my father was not keeping well, i was into an family emergency and my new born neice was in hospital and my bro-in-law escaped an accident!! i feel, God gives us courage and enormous strength in those times to beat it all , which, otherwise would have been difficult to handle. its like having all bad things in one go. in a way its good , isn't it!! having said this, i know, no bad news is good. but then we have to face it no matter what. smiles...
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
Having a lot of bad things happen may make you become more aware of your strengths, and of skills that you did not even know you had. It will also make you apreciate the good times more
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
Oh sorry! I hope everything went well with all of you! have a nice day!
@mimpi1911 (25454)
hi teison, it does give us strength and make us value good times more. yes, we are over it now, everything settled and peaceful.