Who is your fav. Eagle player ever?

My all time favorite player is Ron Jaworski and am very interested in what other favorites are among the Eagle fans.
@kgwat70 (13398)
Hi there! :-) As you know that I am a Eagles fan already, my favorite Eagle of all time is Reggie White. No other Eagles player compares to him as he was awesome and scared the daylights out of the other teams quarterback. Jaworski was a very good player and love his commentating now. Reggie was definitely the man, on and off the field.
Hi,Ken! I was wondering how long it would take for you to anwer this one,lol!Reggie White.Good choice!I was ecstatic when Jaws became a commentator for the Eagles.
@kgwat70 (13398)
I just got back from my bowling league so that is why I could not reply sooner as well as working earlier in the day.
you don't have to explain.wasn't insinuating. I was just being a smarty pants.you know me,lol how did bowling go