American Idol Top 24

Do you think the judges, Randy, Paula and Simon picked the rights ones for our Top 24?
@howard96h (11659)
• New York, New York
I think the judges made a lot of mistakes this year. The last two girls, I think they made a big mistake, I thought the girl that they sent home sang better and the other one who made it had forgotten her words the day before. Why are they rushing everything this year. All the past years this all took longer, look how fast the auditions went and now they are already in Hollywood. I always liked Paula but she appears to just be there physically. They are really messing up.
Oh I agree! They messed up big time with the last two girls. I believe they sent the wrong one home. The other one forget her words twice--in her group and by herself. How can she ever hope to compete learning a new song week to week? I really liked the girl who lived on a horse/cattle farm...her mind is escaping me. She had a spectacular voice but they sent her home because she messed up her words (she was in the group with that girl from above). Why is she any different then the one they let stay?
@howard96h (11659)
• New York, New York
Your 100% right. I don't know what's wrong with the judges this year.