Going to a movie....

What is your favorate part of going to a movie? Mine is when you in a theater where people really get into the move and everyone laughs at the same time and gasp at the same time. It makes it more fun
Just time pass when i get free time, or if the movie good, story, songs and if it's my favorite actor or actress act
It is important that it be a good movie to start with, I hate it when I go see a bad movie.
Yes i too watch only good movies, if some body say's good. then only i will watch other wise i'm not going to watch any movie.
@beyonce03 (2331)
I don't really have a favorite part. I like going to the movie because it,s my girl night out of the week. My friend and I really like movies so it,s our activity of the week :)
I think that if it's a special type of outing it makes it even better, like your girls night, or a guys night or something like them.
I like the moment just before the movie begins.The lights dim and screen goes dark and then the movie starts and here we go.....
I remember when I was little I allways got really excited at that part! I loved it. It felt almost like christmas!
@arunr175 (1679)
I do like to go to theater and watch movie but nowadays I don't get much time, so I do watch movies more at home ....