Beef or Chicken?

@rlshaw (872)
Do you like Beef or CHicken more... IF you had a choice which would you chose? I am definatly a beef person... There is nothing like a nice piece of juicy steak... MMMM
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
I would always choose chickn if given the choice between that and beef. I'm trying to make choises that are the best for my health. I used to really enjoy beef. After a few years on a diet consisting of fish, chicken and vedgetables i really do nok like beef all that much anymore.
@rlshaw (872)
Yes very true.. better for your health but I love beef :)
@aries_0325 (3062)
Chicken. I love white meat than red meat.
My choice would always go for chicken, and i really love eating chicken..I find it to be soo delicious and tasty when compared to other non-vegetarian dishes.Anyways I havent tasted beef till now ,but my choice is yummy chicken .lol
@hartnsoul (558)
If given a choice, I would prefer chicken. May it be instant noodles to the real deal. I think white meat is great for the health. Although, palate wise, I'd prefer medium rare beef. Hahaha.. :)
@acquaria (719)
I prefer equal both beef and chicken
haha yess i like both. i mean i love chicken i eat it all day everyday but i wouldnt mind chompin on a juicy piece of steak.
@kparab (302)
i do like chicken but in usa there is no taste in chicken so now i prefer beef more
@cabergren (1182)
Definitely would choose the chicken. I really like chicken. I don't like or eat any red meats. They are just not good for you.
@quispy (573)
Beef, beef, beef. Gotta love it. If I had to make a healthy choice, it would be chicken, but seeing that we eat that most nights out of the week, if I had a choice it would be beef. Nice juicy steak, medium rare! Yumm...
@xkaraix (596)
Definately chicken... much more versatile and I believe it tastes much better!
@as2006 (5041)
• Israel
I like a well done steak, but chicken is more healthy.