have you had any weird dreams lately?

@jeggie (99)
Have you had any weird dreams lately, or ones that have come true? Do you think dreams symbolise anything, or are they just your brain staying active over night?
@phon4u (2217)
• Laos
I have had a bad dream that the ghost ran after me all night last week. I was rescued from the my mind request to the Theravada or god. After I got up, went to work and returned home, I heard that there was a news that a ghost came into my village. But He couldn't eat any body, on the next day, I heard he ate a kid in the next village. The day after I heard there was another ghost with a head and intestines appeared in the nursery school, every kid in the class ran away. After that, there was another ghost appeared in another village. My dream has become true now.
@jeggie (99)
that is quite a surreal dream you have had there. Are you saying that your dream has come true? A ghost actually ate someone?
@LittleMel (14055)
None of my dreams at night came true, I'm glad so. I don't understand them and sometimes they are really scary plus I can have them again and again in the same month. I had lots of dejavu and yes most of them came true, that's very sad.
@jeggie (99)
it is a good thing when bad dreams come true, but it would be nice if one of my nicer dreams came true. Maybe your recurring dreams are trying to tell you something, or is something prayin on your mind? Just an idea
@inked4life (4227)
I had a weird one last night. I was very happily married to Lindsay Lohan (who I absolutely despise by the way). I don't know where this stuff comes from or how it gets trapped in your subconscious. I can't remember reading or seeing anything about her yet there she is in my dreams.
@jeggie (99)
it sounds like a subconscious thing, i agree. You don't see or think of someone, and yet they pop up in your dreams?