The Bible fact or fiction?

@pontgtp (970)
There are many takes on this, what yours
@1346795 (808)
• Greece
I dont think that the Bible is a fact of fiction because i dont think that somebody so many years could create a fact of ficton like this. It would be really impossible at those days. Dont you agree? Also the most of the facts which are being described in the Bible have become true. So hoe could it be a part of somebody's imagination?
@pontgtp (970)
nice answer, thanks
I don't know enough about the Bible to be able to decide, but I would have to seriously question the accuracy and authenticity of anything that came from it since it describes events and people going back thousands of years when it could have only existed in printed form (as people have it now or similar) over the past few hundreds of years. And I remember someone mentioning to me once that it is a compilation of writings from many many people over hundreds of years... so, I don't know how they could have all coordinated to write something wholly factual encompassing those thousands of years. I would be inclined to say it was fictional. Though, with any religious texts, I am sure there are probably a good number of factual references or reviews of events. So, let's say its both? I dunno. What is your take pontgtp?