What color are your eyes?

I have brown eyes, and I hate them. I am always trying to change the color of them with contacts. I like the blue ones best. My eyes are the darkest deepest brown you can get, so it is really hard to cover the color up, but when I do it is really awesome looking.. What color are your eyes? Do you like them? If you could change them what color would you have?
@whitefox (1350)
i have brown eyes and I'm happy of this even if I prefer blue eyes
I guess I should just be happy that I have eyes and they work..
@catherIN (430)
I have blue eyes. I am happy with my eye color. The color is right for me. I wouldn't want to change the color.
@jhoanee (599)
mine is black and i love its color. i dont have any plans to change it. i just love the way it is.
@VAnnasamy (426)
Yes, it is ancient TV screen colour i.e. black and white. I love to retain the original colours. As such when I am angry, the eyes become red. When I am sick, the eyes become yellow. Wearing coloured glasses show accordingly. As such there is enough scope to colour my eyes.
@shannon76 (1234)
I have blue eyes and they change depending on my mood. If I am upset or tired my eyes will go to a really cool ice blue. IF I am happy they are a deep blue. It is quite cool and I like my eyes!
They can change from brown to blue to hazel depending on what i'm wearing.