Big family, lots of different egg tastes at once.

Take a cup cake pan, spray it with oil. Fill each cup with mixed egg. You can make all of them different, and bake at once in the oven at 350* until set. Some ideas of each egg can be, cheese, scallions, bacon bits, onions, peppers, tomato, jam, plain, or sausage. Use your imagination or pick what each person likes.
@villageanne (8554)
We have done this before and it is good. We put small pieces of toast on the bottom. the eggs sorta absorded into the toast makeing it blend into one food. Also we did not use raw meat. We had it already cooked when it was added. We used ham, bacon and sausage. We have never used jam though. That may be something we try next time. Thanks for all the choices
@marciascott (25555)
Are you talking about like french toast. that's how I make french toast dip the bread into the eggs, I suppose you could bake it this way instead of frying. and You don't half to wory about calories that much.
@14missy (3185)
I do this myself sometimes. I have one very fussy child and even he will eat these if I put cheese or bacon in the egg. I also line the cake pans with puff pastry and call them egg pies..
@stateroad (731)
This is a fantastic idea I would have never thought of this. Thank you so much this is wonderful. I love this idea and it is so pratical and clever. Do you know how many people would love this and rave about this. Where do you come up with all these special little secrets. I think you need to have your own cooking show. It is amazing that you take the time to type these recipes and then you are so special for sharing these special recipes with others. You are a gift a special gift to people. Thanks again for the terrific ideas.
@Willowlady (10666)
This is one that I had from before my fire, so I thank you for providiing it again for me. This is good because also the eggs don't eat up a lot of room on the plate for some other breakfast goodies. Thanks again for sharing this at Mylot in the discussion form!
That is a very helpful recipe. When my grandchildren are staying nobody ever wants to eat the same menu so I spend hours on my feet cooking lots of different dishes and the I have all the washing up to do afterwards. From now on they are going to get eggs. Seems like an easy wasy out. Thanks again for your wonderful recipes.
What an unusual idea I have never even thought of baking eggs in a muffin pan. They would be like little quiches without the pastry. Wonderful recipe...thank you!
@marciascott (25555)
That is an excellent Idea. I think it would be even better if you use paper cup muffins. this way you don't have to worry about to much cleaning up the muffin pan. I will try this at home and with my Grand-children good idea. I guwss you can do an omolette like that too.