I'am believe

my partner - this my partner
Indonesia
I’m at least equally suspicious of any supreme court candidate who claims to be entirely rational.That sounds a bit more pretentious than outwardly claiming to “believe in ghosts,” as you say,and then promise, however sincerely, to try to keep that irrational faculty in check. I just haven’t met anyone who seems truly and entirely rational to me, not even close.I feel a lot more comfortable to just havea better-defined hunch on where someone’s coming from, and the Christian thing, for what it’s worth, in definition, has been in development for a good while. Other myths are far more slippery, such that your first guessabout one where a person may go with the assertion,“I’m a wiccan (spelling), vegan-blah-blah, just leaves a lot more hanging in limbo, uncertainty. I’ve listened to so many in coffee shops, and can never guess just where they might go, as neither can they, so it seems.
my frend it seems that u hve got philosophical mind, its really tough to understand ur post as a common people like me .it is said tht we should communicate as simple as possible to understand among us!!!what u exactly want to tell us fren?? i believe tht as long as we r human beings there shouldnt b any rational descriminations n we shouldnt intrupt omeones will!!!!!1