how do u feel when u have a baby??

@Fishish (698)
i dont have a baby yet. i often wonder how one feels when one becomes a parent. people say it is a very special feeling and that it changes your lives. is it true?? and how exactly does one feel!! shed some light and clear my ideas about motherhood and parenting..
@Katlady2 (9925)
When I had my daughter and then my son 2 years later, both times I rediscovered what the phrase "head over heels in love" meant. To have this amazing creation, made between yourself and your partner...well...it's just so awesome. It's the best feeling in the world.
@Fishish (698)
ok so thats another way of lookin gat it. i had never thought of this aspect of motherhood - that there is a fatherhood also involved!
@charms88 (7546)
I have 2 daughters and I tell you...they brought out the best and worst in me. Being a mother gave you that feelings of satisfaction and fulfillment. They also makes me crazy. In reality, there are no words to decscribe how one feels when the baby arrived. Your life definitely change overnight. Like your life is not yours to control anymore. But it is not something we, parent, will trade for anything.
@Fishish (698)
my sister has two daughteres, like u, and she too goes through her ups and downs with them...she did not feel anything great when the babies came, its only later that she felt good about having them..
@00fear (3203)
i dont have a baby either but i do feel scared and more responsibility that im going to need to have if i ever have one. i dont know if ill be a great parent when i have a child. i feel like as if i will fail. well, cause in work, if my dad always have to tell me what to do every second, and yells at me cause im the only one not doing anything, plus im the only one that gets low checks unlike the other workers who gets paid how the experience should, i feel like my job in the future will get me fired. i wont have anything to support my kids.
@Fishish (698)
well... i am older than u and i think i can tell u that u will change with time. once u cross 22-23 u will know yourself better. maybe tehn u can handle babies :)
@ronita34 (3923)
Well when you first have your baby as soon as he or she is born you feel relaxed, calm and soothed in a loving, conforing way! After you have a baby a parent always feels proud, glorified and will always love and cherish their child. Alot of us grow up instantly sometimes as being a parent takes alot love, encouragement , patience and forever,devotion!
@Fishish (698)
yo i think i understand what u are saying. even marriage changed me a lot so when i have babies i expect myself to change further...