Would you pass the blame to others when you pass gas?

For example, you are in an elevator, like maybe 3 people inside including yourself then you suddenly farted, would you try to look at others and try to make it look like somebody else passed gas? Or would you keep quiet and just act like nothing happened?
@freak369 (5019)
That's where having kids comes in real handy! I can remember a few times when that happened and I looked at my son and said, "Eww, you farted!" trying to make a joke out of it. Yeah it was mean but it was a situation where I couldn't help it. Ever since then, when he smells something funny or odd he say, "You gonna blame THAT on me too?". It's turned into a private joke over the years but it's something that we really laugh about.
ahahahahhaa!!! tsktsktsk! Poor kid!
If nobody is reacting anything, I would prefer to be quiet. If someone realised that its me and looking at me, I would surely say "Sorry". You can't stop such things to happen. Its not in our hand. So, if it happens in public place and someone feels offensive, its better to say "Sorry", nothing wrong in that.