How do you stay healthy?

Australia
I don't think i would call myself healthy but i do try. i try to jog constantly though usually i do it when i am stressed out, it clears my mind. i try not to indulge too much but i do love chocolates. i eat a lot of vegetables which i guess is easy because i am a vegetarian. but i have found that you can eat as much as you want as long as you burn it off. that's why i love jogging. it's fast and really works...How do you stay healthy? is it important to you?
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
Staying fit and healthy is very important to me. For the moment I'm not able to excercise. I do try tp eat right. I am on a low carb diet. Eat mostly fish, chicken, vedgetables, nuts and berries. No refined sugar, No white flour. I'm also careful to get enough minerals, vitamins and essential oils.
what kind of essential oils do you use? what are they for?
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essential_oil
woah cool..thanks
@simran1430 (1793)
Take the boredom out of your routine by spending five minutes on aerobics (standard machines such as treadmill, stair stepper, stair climber, bicycle, elliptical trainer, cross trainer) then alternate with five minutes of strength training (free weights, weight machines, rubber bands.)
does that keep u healthy?
@marian_o9 (981)
staying healthy is important but im really lazy... my only exercise is my dancing class on sundays after church for an hour ! i dont really like vegies n bcos i LOVE meat !! =P sorry toots hihihi ... and chocolate. chocolate is good for my health. mwah !
@fariawala (119)
• Pakistan
well i eat alot i go to gyme and i walk alot. and when i am free i do skipping :)