Lower your standard of quality a little bit?

@manong05 (5030)
Are you sometimes tempted to lower your standard of quality just to be able to respond and increase your points. There are days when I really couldn't find an attractive discussion. I went to check my friends list and they haven't posted new discussions either so I thought why not answer discussions that are of lesser quality like Red or Blue which one? After thinking whether I will join or not, I ended up turning my computer off and just did some other things.
@maribel1218 (3085)
Last week was one of my worst week in mylot when I was a 10 star and then someone who commented on my discussion and after a matter of 20 hours I was knocked down to 7 which blew my mind away and really want to quit that time but I really know only 1 member do it rate me negatively then I said to myself why not just post anything that can earn me more and ignore the star at all. I really have thought of doing that as a revenge so that I can earn more because I lost my hard eard 10 star but my mind doesnt really used to answer a discussion that is answerable by yes or no or which one you like and other discussion that really doesnt need of so much thinking and I came up answering my friends discussion and not actively join the forum for 2 days. After 2 days of leave on mylot I was back in full force and ready again to post in sensible discussion and with luck and best responses I got my star 8 butI hardly got up again. But still I never stop posting sensible answer to some good discussion.
@manong05 (5030)
10 to 7 is quite a big leap and that must be very frustrating, I agree. Mine is bouncing like a pingpong ball 10,9,10,9 and like you, I find it disappointing but if other users are acting foolishly, there's absolutely no reason to be like them,isn't it. It's really difficult to give up one's convictions and have them sacrificed for the sake of points. You're doing great! keep on posting quality discussions and be true to your principles of quality. Cheers.
I really learn a lot during those dark week of mine in mylot and I really admit I was affected because I really deserved the 10 rating but what matters to me now is that I continue to have best responses even I was 8 star and that proves my worth as a sensible member. Thanks manong. You're discussions are superb!
@Thomas73 (1467)
I am guilty of posting in some silly threads at times, simply to increase my sluggishly-moving earning, and also to 'relax' my brain a bit. I must admit that I don't feel too good about it and try to do it as rarely as possible.
@manong05 (5030)
We are both guilty and I don't feel good either LOL
@lifeiseasy (2292)
Yes definetly ...when my friends and refferals discussion aren't interesting I go and look at the new users discussions and then if I can't find but a few to respond to there I will go to the discussions with no responses ...I still don't answer to the red or blue types ...lol...I have found that there is no sense to as mylot deletes them and you lose a point as well ...so I am like you after an hour or so of searching I will just go somewhere else ..to do some work ...
@manong05 (5030)
Yes. What's the point of answering blue or black when they're going to be deleted anyway. LOL. I hope to see more quality discussions. Thanks.