The Funniest Joke

@shay3434 (882)
Israel
What is the funniest joke you have ever heard? share some good jokes!
@ekwits (510)
• Thailand
I heard this from my friend, the thing he told me is; BOY says I felt really tired today. GIRL says WHY? ANYTHING WRONG? BOY say Nothing i was keep running around your heart such a long time thats why. Does it make any sense to u guys? It's just a joke about men flirted to women! Thank you guys.
@shay3434 (882)
• Israel
it's nice! I know many jokes about men flirted to women: BOY: Excuse me, do you have a cellphone? GIRL: No. why? BOY: I just have to phone god and say to him he dropped an angel. BOY: Can you please come with me to the bank? GIRL: What for? BOY: I'm sure that your smile worth at least a million dollar. In fact, i never thought about using that kind of jokes while flirting... Maybe it worth a try :)
@ukchriss (2103)
Two men got out of their cars after they collided at an intersection. One took a flask from his pocket and said to the other, "Here, maybe you'd like a nip to calm your nerves." "Thanks," he said, and took a long pull from the container. "Here, you have one, too," he added, handing back the whiskey. "Well, I'd rather not," said the first. "At least not until after the police have been here."
@shay3434 (882)
• Israel
:) It remainds me another joke: A policeman pulls man over for speding. after he looks the man he says: "Sir I couldn't help but notice yout eyes are bloodshot. Have you been drinking?" The man answer: "Officer, I couldn't help but notice your eyes are glazed. Have you been eating doughnuts?
• Pakistan
i cant say one i like so many!!!