What side of the bed do you sleep on?

@rlshaw (872)
Its funny because when we are at home I always sleep on the Left side but if go away... Like to a hotel I usually sleep on the right side... I never thought much about it until now... That is weird. WHy wouldn't I still sleep on the left side... hmmm... Its nothing we think about it just happens that way...
@stephcjh (32327)
It is funny that you ask this question. I like to sleep on the side of the bed that isn't close to my bedroom door. We recently moved our furniture around in our bedroom and I am now sleeping close to the door LOL because it is more comfortable for me, but I feel safer when my husband sleeps closer to the door way. Weird huh, LOL?
@uath13 (8207)
My wife always sleeps on the side closest to the bathroom, so I'm on the far side.
@lprhll (387)
i prefer sleeping on my left side
@acquaria (719)
on the right side because at the left side of my bed there're stairs...so I'm fear to fall down
@as2006 (5041)
• Israel
Interesting point,I never until now have think about.
@MAX1966 (1030)
• Netherlands
i sleep on the left side of the bed. i always do. on the right side is "strange"for me. i almost never do.
@mememama (3077)
I sleep on whatever side that is closer to the bathroom, I have a bladder the size of a walnutl lol. My hubby can sleep through the night anywhere so he don't mind. Our son sleeps in the middle. Sometimes I wake up with his head on my stomach and his legs on my husbands stomach, so it looks like an "H".
@pumpkinjam (5774)
I sleep on my partners left so I am by the window and he's by the door. But when he's away for the night, I prefer to sleep "his" side. We used to be the other way around and then we swapped for some reason. I think it was just because I wanted to see how it was to be on the other side and it ended up staying like that but I regret it now because I preferred being on his right, mainly because I turn over onto my left and he turns onto his right so we're facing away from each other now!