what are you planing to do with the money you earn on mylot?

@PIITZY (749)
Romania
im not planing to do much with 7$ :))maybe when ill get more money ill decide :)what about you?
@alantae (245)
Save it or possibly use it for future purchases on Ebay or other sites that accept Paypal. I'm not earning a ton but every penny helps right now because school is not cheap.
If I ever get a decent amount to cash out with I plan on paying some bills with the money. Sounds real thrilling, huh? :)
@PIITZY (749)
:) i hope you get enough money to cover all your bills:)
@bhetelux (189)
i think that i can't do much plain with this little earns! at least i could buy some money card for the mobilephone!
@PIITZY (749)
oh you mean you recharge your phone cards with this money ,yeap you cant realy do much with this money but hey its still something right:)
@ja_mez_x (20)
Of course, I'll buy something over the internet. Maybe a software. Whatever it is, I'm still figuring that out.
@PIITZY (749)
that means you need a lot of money so gooooood luck youll need it trust me its not easy geting so much money:)
@072006 (1279)
yup, friend same is here with me, now at this position i just have $15, so i cant do something great with this now, but i thought of saving my mylot earning separetely till it comes some good amount, then i will buy something good with this, till then only saving my mylot earning!!!!
@PIITZY (749)
yeap this is the best thing to do:)
@mememama (3077)
Whenever I get paypal, I buy cloth diapers for my son. I'm so boring lol, but they have such cute ones online! He's a growing kid, so I always need more. I can't wait for potty training! But by then I'd have another baby lol.
@PIITZY (749)
:)) i hope you get more money on mylot so that you could buy your son loooootttss of clothes;)(when ever someone asks me what i want for my birthday i just say ...clothes:)) and what ever else you need for him good luck:))
My payout will be for my daughter to go to the mall. She is always going with friends to the mall. She has yet to have spending money of her own yet. I am so tied up with funds. So this one is for her. I am posting on 2 sites and look forward to getting at least $30.00 I have 13.12 here so far. good luck to all
@PIITZY (749)
yeap its a good way of making money but pretty slow i hope you get more than 30$ so that your daughter would get more money.i to go to the mall with my friends and almost every time on my own money.....
@imsilver (1669)
The march payout date falls about a week and a half before my daughter's birthday. So I figure I'll transfer the money to my bank account right away and use that towards her birthday party.
@PIITZY (749)
huh that means you got some money there good luck and happy birthday to your daughter:)
@nicu1985 (587)
I think I will invest all the money in another forum where I signed two weeks ago and they let you yo buy referrals. In this way I will gain more money there in short time.
@nicu1985 (587)
I've got only 5$ and it's a long way to make 10$. I am on mylot for a month. How about you, how is you earning style?
@PIITZY (749)
i dont realy know for how long ive been on my lot but i only have 8$ the turth is that i havent been on mylot for a long while now....hmm my style?well i never write to the guys that are on top todays discussions because i know they wont botter answering back or even rate i just answer back to friends discussions sometimes post lots of stupid discussions (belive me i get a lot more money this way)and reply to interesting stories thats about it.....
@Anniedup (3652)
• Richards Bay, South Africa
Buy a piggy bank and the start saving:)
@PIITZY (749)
yeap but i think ill skip the piggy bank because if i buy one ill probably spend all my earned money on it:))
@PIITZY (749)
Heh.. how do you plan on spending the $7? You have to get to $10 at least before you get paid out. I dunno what I'll do either... maybe I'll save up and buy something on ebay of use it to buy a gift on a friend/relative's birthday.
@PIITZY (749)
yeap im dreaming of getting 50$ her at least in 3 months:)thats why im not planing on using my 7$ yet:)))good luck on earning more money....
@Anniedup (3652)
• Richards Bay, South Africa
I'm going to buy piggy bank and then start saving:)
@Anniedup (3652)
• Richards Bay, South Africa
oops her was a bit of a woopsy