Time to boycott Mylot.com posts that are meaningless, useless

The pattern is getting ridiculous. I see tons of great, meaty posts with all kind of great information -- and then streams and streams of one-line bits of gibberish that people are passing off as "posts." This is a call to boycott responding to any of these very hasty, very useless posts so they can quickly go the way of the dinosaur. It will leave more bandwidth open for serious discussions. As for those people who sign up, then complain about not earning anything in the first few minutes, do us all a favor and get out now!
@nrnotrare (631)
Hello Radicalpatriot....... I agree.......there are so many mind numbing, pathetic, worthless, so called discussions that it is difficult to find something worth responding to. Maybe if we run this topic every hour or so the mediators will take notice. I would not bet on it though. Tom
But the Internet is also a free-expression medium with anyone invited to participate. But I would put up with all the bad grammar, spelling and everything else if the people posting would just come up with some coherent points instead of jabbering about zilch.
@lauriefnp (5112)
AMEN! Actually, we hurt ourselves and our earnings if we post to the stupid discussions. When MyLot audits and starts deleting all of the garbage, we lose credits and earnings if we posted in a discussion that gets deleted. The same goes for multiple threads about the same topic. I'll use the Britney Spears example today, but it happened with Anna Nicole and Sadaam, and countless other topics. People start new discussions about them every few minutes, and it will go on for days. This is against the guidelines, and MyLot will delete some of them. I'm with you- Let's boycott the meaningless garbage and make this a better forum!
Intriguing point and I am glad someone brought it to my attention. You have an enormous amount of experience here, judging from your post count, and I can only conclude that this statement contains substantial merit.