I have to say I am very pleased

I have .78 for my second posting site. I am not close to being done yet. I will be having coffee when I get sleepy. Please tell me what other posting site your using. I am on 2 an having fun watching my change grow. After a month I plan to drop one. I hear good things about a certain posting site. Thanks for any links. You can ask for my link in pm .
This sounds and looks like you've been quite busy since you drink coffee when you get sleepy, This seems to be a great site from what I've seen I've only been her for just a little over 4 days now and am enjoying it thoroughly. the friends, and the discussions are fun here.
you will get more into it with coffee. LOL have fun and enjoy
@palina77 (1178)
I have only one posting site and it is mylot. I have less time so I do not want another site. I am bussy and so lazy too for earning sites, I am enjoying my friends, and mylot users' huge discussion this is pleasure of mine.