Did you like 'Harry Potter' actor in his pose sexy?

@cdparazo (5769)
Have you seen the pose of 'Harry Potter' actor in his sexy post? do you think it has some effect with the youngsters who idolizes him?
@klystron635 (1520)
I have seen the pictures of Daniel Radcliffe. I know the actor is grown up and he has the priviledge to choose whatever roles he want. Unfortunately the kids know he is Harry Potter and they idolizes Harry Potter. I guess Daniel should have finished the movies first before he decided to take some mature roles. But since we don't decide for himself I guess it's up to the mothers to explain to their children that Daniel the actor is not Harry Potter.
@cdparazo (5769)
I think so too that he should have finished the Harry Potter series too before he goes to such things. Anyway, its his choice and I think that he really has very good potential too.
I think it will have NO effect on these people. People have to keep in mind that this young man is an ACTOR! He doesn't want to be looked at as "harry potter" for the rest of his life. he has grown up in the role and now it is time for him to expand his horizons and go on with his life. I see nothing wrong with it.