Tired of loud and obnoxious moviegoers?

I haven't gone to the movies since I can remember and one of the reasons are these rude people who keep laughing and talking loudly during the movie or allowing their childrean to run amok because they are too lazy to chase after them.Usually the ushers tell them to quiet but as soon as the usher leaves,they start in again.How many out there think these rude people should be kicked out of the theater right away instead of just being talked to?
I totally hate when this happens or when people shine stuff on the movie screens. Or even resort to throwing popcorn and other things across the seats. It just get's annoying their should be a secret agent usher in every playing movie. lol
thats a great idea!! obnoxious ppl and the price of tickets (not to mention price of a watered down drink thats 3/4 ice) is the reason i hate going to the theatres at all! im much happier renting the movie and being in the comfort and controlled atmosphere of my own home!
A secret agent usher! Now that's an idea.
@Jshean20 (14367)
I think that in most cases these people should be kicked out right away, perhaps with children they deserve a warning though. I never really had a problem with people being too loud at the movies, what got me was the people who couldn't keep their hands off of each other (and I'm not talking about innocent handholding, cuddling, or the odd peck on the cheek).
I thought it was ironic that you mentioned to give a warning if they have kids.A lot of times it is the kids being obnoxious!lol I was surprised to hear the noise didn't really bother you.It does me,lol.I just feel that if I'm handing out alot of money for a ticket ,I should be able to watch it in peace.I enjoy the movies alot more in the quiet of my own home.Oh,I agree with you wholeheartedly abuot the kissing etc I'm like"Go get a room" . That's another reason people should be kicked out
I agree with people who are wayy too into eachother rather than the movie. Nobody wants to see that! If they'd rather do that then watch the movie, they should've just stayed home!
Isn't it awful? the movie theater is no place to be making out
@aweins (4203)
i fully agree what you say infact i think that such people should be right kicked out right away.
I'm glad you agree.I think those ignorant people should be given a warning then if they ignore it,then they should be kicked out.People pay a lot of money and should be able to watch it in peace.
@sandie61 (2359)
I think they should be kicked out too but I guess the movie theater wants them to keep coming back and spending more money. we have not been to the movies in a long time. several months ago my husbands boss gave him 2 free movie tickets and we still have not used them. its more comfortable to watch dvd`s at home. even though the movie theater popcorn is the best.
It is so much better at home.I know that's why they won't kick them out but what they don't realize is by not doing anything about the rude ones,they are still losing customers who are getting tired of putting up with it.
@kgwat70 (13396)
I definitely find that very annoying and I have to admit that my mom and one of her friends was guilty of this and people kept turning around to tell them to be quiet. LOL I think it is very rude for people to be talking and carrying on during the movie. A person should be given a warning the first time they do it and then if it happens again they should be removed.
that's a good idea! I really like that alot!Poor guy,must have been totally embarrassed!did you give your mom a time out when you got home,lol? How about we duct tape the offenders?think that would work?
@dopey22girl (3324)
I agree...it's really annoying! The last time I went to a movie (which was about 3 months ago), the person behind me kept kicking my chair. I don't know if they were re-adjusting or what but it was soo annoying! You also get people with the crying or whining children and they won't take them out of the theatre. They should have the common courtesy and decency to respect the other people trying to watch the movie!