If I were to look into your eyes right now

@LittleMel (14055)
What would I see? Other than my reflection and your eyes of course!
@polachicago (19075)
You can see happiness and joy. You can see day dreams about ocean breeze during cold winter.
@LittleMel (14055)
that's beautiful. Thanks.
@adidas7878 (2013)
hi, people say you can see someone's soul though their eyes, it is like the door to your soul so i heard,but beside that i could say you could see the kid inside me, my eyes are deep brown so it make kind of mysteries. like i am hiding something but not really
@LittleMel (14055)
Oh really? You are Asian with brown eyes? I've never seen that before. My eyes are black like midnight sky, people here said. LOL the mysterious brown!
deep brown is almost close to black, i think that is what everyone have i dont think black is color for eyes, that is what someone told me one time but i could be wrong.
@LittleMel (14055)
LOL really, my eyes are black like midnight sky. My mother's eyes are brown and my dad's deep brown.
@wolfie34 (26816)
If you looked into my big blue eyes you would see the clown from the inside, you would see the sadness, the dismay at what life has dealt me, the feelings of being trapped and total unhappiness, someone who has become very pessimistic about life and has accepted that life has dealt him some bad cards. People who see me think I am a clown and no one loves a clown!
@LittleMel (14055)
That sounds depressing. There are people who love clowns, because clowns make them laugh although he himself is in tears. I believe in karma and if you have done good deeds, life will soon do you a favour. I hope the best for you.
@wolfie34 (26816)
Thank you for those kind words and thank you also for best response, much appreciated.
@LittleMel (14055)
wolfie is OK :) he just seems to have lots of challenges in life this year, he'll manage, we all will.
If you looked into my eyes ..right now you would see numbers, letters and lots of love..I do everything for love of God and the numbers and letters are what I look at all day during my job.:)+
@LittleMel (14055)
I always thought of you like that, a loyal servant of God. Thanks for sharing :)
@urbangirl (1461)
You would see a little bit of redness from me staying up the night before and not getting much sleep! Not to mention the bags you would see UNDER my eyes...
@LittleMel (14055)
this is true. you'll see those bags under mine too
@Lifez2short (4969)
You would see a very tired person. A caring mother and wife. And the biggest worry wart on the planet.
@LittleMel (14055)
all mothers are like that :) you're not a wart :)
@dued8jam (134)
If you look into my eyes,you'll definitely see my eyes and your reflection. But if you look deeper, You'll see mixed emotions, love, happiness, anxiety, hopes, dreams. you'll see a person full of hopes and dreams but afraid to take risk. A person who wants more in life but doesnt want to step out of her comfort zone. A person full of love because she has a loving, supportive and caring family. I guess it will really depend on my mood. I've a very expressive eyes, and you'll see what I'm feeling just by looking into my eyes.;)
@LittleMel (14055)
It's so well put and honest. So many people feel that way but not many admit it to strangers (especially in mylot!) thank you!
It depends on whether you have what it takes to 'read' my eyes. It is said that the eyes are the windows of the soul and I believe so, the right kind of person can always tell how you feel with a good look in the eye. But my emotions change too quickly for me to tell you what you would see at any given time. What about yours?
@LittleMel (14055)
:) I guess right now you will see tiredness after typing so much. Other times, happiness as you can see in my avatar
You'd see a little redness in the white part due to lack of sleep. But you'd see excitement! Because I am about to move into a new place and I can't wait!
@LittleMel (14055)
Congrats on your new place! I hope you find more luck in your new surroundings.
@sweetrala (1440)
Boredom...utter boredome..Im bored in this Sunday afternoon.
@LittleMel (14055)
:) I guess life has been monotone for most of us. I hope it will change this year. Things start to pick up for me in january
you would see something in my eye that makes it itch..what is it??? lol you would see a little bit of worry because my husband is still at work. you would see a bit of tiredness. :D what would WE see?
@LittleMel (14055)
same here. my husband is at work too :)
@moneymind (10524)
Well other what you have mention there is or are no other things to see when you look into my eyes. I think that i have nothing in my eyes other than what you have mention abd may be some of those eyegunk since i just woke up. greetings. : )
@LittleMel (14055)
LOL not a morning person I guess