What is the food you could never get sick of?

There is two foods that I never ever get sick of. I could live on them I think lol. Cheese ball (with crackers ), its cream cheese mixed with ham, and green onion, with cheese on the outside, you eat it with crackers. And chocolate chip cookies, wow I could never get enough of those lol. Whats yours?
@krebstar5 (1267)
I don't think I would ever get tired of french fries. This is really a shame because they are so bad for me. However, I just love that you can get them with cheese, chili, or whatever on them. When they are crisp on the outside and soft and smooth on the inside, they are just the best. Another thing I don't think I could ever get tired of is singapore rice noodles. They are so light anbd have so much stuff in them. Also, the place that I get them from makes them really nice and spicy. Just the way I like it.
Thats another bad thing I eat when I go out. Normally when I go to the mall I get a snack and its usually chilli cheese fries, they are good!
@lauriefnp (5112)
I could live on pizza if I had to choose one food that I would never get sick of. You can vary the toppings on pizza so that you are actually getting a healthy balance of nutrients, and you can use a thinner crust to cut down on the simple carbohydrates. My favorite is with cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms, banana peppers, and onions.
Yum! I love pizza too, dominos pizza. I usually choose the meat lovers thats my favorite!
@lonely_f16 (2147)
i'd like the coke float of mc donalds simply unique and cool to taste
Oh I've never heard of that! sounds interesting
I love pasta. Pasta is so versitile. You can have it with different flavored sauces, red sauce, white sauce, cheddar, ect... You can make pasta into a warm weather salad with vinagrettes or mayonaise. Add veggies or meat and you have a whole other flavor. Change the shape of the pasta noodle or have whole wheat, spinach ect... so many options and not enough time to eat all the choices! YUM!!!
Lol, my UK roots are coming out now, but I can never get enough of Yorkshire Puddings. In case you don't know what they are, there's a link provided below: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yorkshire_Pudding I love them with a filling such as roast beef and Gravy, or even chips and gravy as is commonly served in many pubs in Britain. It's considered Pub fare nowadays.