What was your greatest accomplishment(s) in 2006?

@reaperz (1266)
For me, the greatest accomplishment was I past my grade level hehehe....What about you?
@gehaste (342)
i passed the exams betwen school and hi school with a pretty nice grade :)
@taramoon (742)
• Spain
Well done keep up the good work
My greatest accomplishment in the year 2006 is the publication of THE WILL New Testament (Greek to English). I write primarily to serve God and help people understand the Word of God. I am a Christian, a child of God, baptized into Christ on October 1, 1989 and I belong to the Church of Christ founded and headed by Christ as shown in Acts Chapter 2. I am given the gift of knowledge and understanding Bible Greek and I translate the Word of God from Greek to English PLAINLY - Greek word into its English equivalent with additional words for grammar purposes written in italics so that readers may delete them when they so desire. I have already published GENESIS, EXODUS, LEVITICUS (Greek-English), THE WILL New Testament (Greek to English), ELEMENTS of SALVATION, The Right Way, GOD, ORIGIN, TRANSFER into PERFECTION, GREEK-ENGLISH (Grammar & Vocabulary), WORDS in THE WILL New Testament, and others shown at http://www.lulu.com/arseniajoaquin I have seen the versions being circulated worldwide and they are generally admitted to be 80% NOT translations. My translations are 99.99% translations and I see the truth, beauty, and sweetness of the Word of God. I hope these books could also help people understand the Word of God and be saved. Some copies are sold and I hope that more will be sold when the books are placed on the Global Distribution Service. I expect a lot of money to come from the books so I donated THE WILL New Testament (Greek to English) to the Alpha Omega Seniars Intl Foundation, Inc. for senior citizens, widows, orphans, disabled, poor intellectuals, etc. I'm also donating at least 20% of the proceeds from other books that I publish. As soon as I finish GENESIS TO DEUTERONOMY (Greek-English), I intend to donate it to the Church.
@myjack (132)
Well,I have travelled to guangzhou and shenzhen in my summer holiday,visited shanghai in the National holiday.that's fantastic,it made me know more about China.this year I want to visit more places...
@erl212 (303)
i was promoted to a higher position but sad to say after 6 months of work i was fired due to political influences others people has.
@taramoon (742)
• Spain
Well mine was finally paying off all outstanding detbs that my ex husband left me over 3 years ago, and building up my small business to be able to support myself, my children the lovely home i have and a few extra pennies to put away for a rainy day, for the first time in four years i have just booked me and my kids a weeks holiday away so we can spend some quality time together, and for this years acheivement, i need to find myself a court appointed lawyer to finally settle my divorce as my ex husnand has left the country and does not even bother contacting his kids, so i want to totally wipe my bad experience out of mine and my kids life