Do you care about what you wear in public?

@reaperz (1266)
I sure do! I don't want to look like a poor person or anything so I always wear my best outfit when I'm outside and I always wear my "less expensive clothes" inside. Do you care about what you wear while in public?
I usually just wear a shirt and shorts, it doesn't really matter to me what I wear as long as i'm not naked.
@DocterDew (902)
It depends. If I am going out with my friends I tend to wear something that is a little bit more "in", If I'm just going out with my parents usually I just wear stuff that's not completly bad, and that matches. I guess I really could care less what I wear myself, and only dress in the better clothes when I'm with people whose thoughts on me I want to be good, and when I'm with my family at home or in public it's just mostly whatever feels comfy to me.
• Nigeria
while playing volleyball, someone stole my clothes from my locker. I was stuck wearing only the volleyball uniform which has those tiny shorts and knee-high socks. Both my parents were working, I had no money, so I had to walk home, in the volleyball uniform. That doesn't seem that bad but I hate my thighs and I was wearing those little shorts. I had to wait at the front porch until mom got home
@urbandekay (18312)
No, of course not, that's so gay worrying what people think about you. Other people's opinion of me is none of my business all the best urban
i dont care as much as i used to but i dont try to go out looking raggedy as long as i like it and im comfortable the im not really worried about what im wearing i care more about how my hair looks if my hair looks good then its going to make everything else look good
@alantae (245)
Not really. There are of course certain occasions when I dress up to go out but for the most part I just wear whatever is comfortable. Usually that's just jeans and a shirt but somedays it's just sweatpants or gym shorts. If people think less of me simply because of what I wear, well, I'm not going to lose any sleep over that. I'd rather be not liked for being myself than liked for trying to be someone I'm not.
@bowtieguy (5930)
Absolutly, I want what I wear in public or anywhere for that matter to say to people here is a well dressed man who clearly knows alot about fashion and taked great pride in his personal apperance, this is th is kind of person I could trus with my life even if he is a total stranger.
@cupoftea (715)
I care about the way I look in public but I really don't care what other people think about it. But I am a poor person and buy my clothes at a thrift store so all my clothes are less expensive.