What is your favorite website for kids?

My favorite is Nick JR, they have full length episodes and games that my preschooler can play.
@kerryq2705 (8678)
I also like Nick Jr.com and my daughter loves it. She also really loves PBS kids and barney.com. Oh and a new one she has just started to really likes is the Wiggles website she loves to dance to the music they have on there.
Thanks for the reply!
@mythmoh (3994)
For my 10 months old kid i used to play rhymes and other stories from a site--dadazi.net.you will be having variety of funs for kids
Thank you, it's great to see all these different sites for kids.
@daphne009 (301)
Either Nick Jr or disney...either one is good!
I never even thought to look at Disney.
• Hyderabad, India
www.games.com
Thanks, I'll have to check that onw out too.
@Kbriscall (191)
My kids aren't into the computer yet, I am tring to keep them away from it. To many kids now days sit in front of video games and computers. They should spend more time outside playing and being kids. Know that the world revolves around computers now and they need to be computer literate, but it will come in time and they will learn in school.
Thank you for your input. I don't let my son on the computer much-he's very active.
@wahmoftwo (1298)
we love nick jr too. My kids want to take over our computer since theirs doesn't have internet!!
My nephews love Cbeebies from the BBC website, they also found the Dr. Who game on there and got me addicted to it!