Americorps Programs:

@marciascott (25554)
Have anyone heard of this program www.americorps.com It is a good program they have it in every State or Country. If you want to work all over the world this is the site to visit.I had contacted them from there website for a few jobs. they emailed me me back real fast. this is what they said: Dear Americorp applicant, We took notice if your interest in working with communiunity and would like to share you with our Americorp opportunities that we have in Sonoma Services, including Literacy Tudtoring, Programs are located at 7 different Elementrys providing academic and enrichment support to 1- 6th grade levels. Sonoma Serves is accepting applications for Mentoring. Please visit our website at www.sonoma.ed/sinformaton You can apply online. the Program is listed under Sonoma Serves. If anyone would be interested in it. email them, if you are interested. I am interested but I live in Ohio. and they said it is in the Northeren part of California. they will even help pay off a student loan up to 9,000 dollars but give you a stiphen, it you know what that is? It really sounds good, If you are one that like to travel. they will even send you to another Country. which is good. The fist site is Americorp they will tell you about the program. if your interested. if your interested email me a message I would like to know the out come. thank you this could be an opportunity for some one. have a good day! + for everyone
@CatEyes (2449)
Wow, that sound awsome. I will check it out. I know some one who wold love to leave state and start anew, this would be the perfect way to start. That is always the scarriest part; moving to a new state and not having a job.
@marciascott (25554)
You will get pay. read the directions for Americorp. One girl went to the Bahamas and worked for two yers in the process she got experience from Americorp. that will send you anywhere you want to go, they have this in any state or Country. They send me information, and this is in California. Northeren part. I will tey to find something in my own town.
@marciascott (25554)
This is the right Information for anyone interested, www.americorp.gov.