loss of a mother

@mrsbrian (1951)
have just lost my mother dec 14 having a very hard time adjusting to life with out her,any ideas on how to help heal the pain?
Everyone deals with their pain differently. I personally prefer my own moments to look back. It's not wrong to cry, and it's definitely not something that you have a limited time to do. If it means crying daily, then do it. Eventually you will come to grips with it all and learn to live with the loss. Reading passages in the bible that remind you of the wonderful life she has ahead may help. Talking to a preacher/minister may help. Creating your own scrapbook of memories, whether it be written down memories of special moments you've shared with her or pictures may help. I will keep you in my prayers and hope that your pain subsides and your memories live forever with you.
@mrsbrian (1951)
i thank you for the prayers, and so many ideas for keeping her momory alive,i know in my heart she is in a better place thank you
@Anakata2007 (1787)
I'm so sorry. I'v never lost my mother, but I'v lost my father. I can only suggest that you do what I do: Take time... Cry when you want...write letters to your mother... read books about grief (C.S. Lewis " A Grief Observed)...Donate your time or money in honour of your mother's memory...Talk to others who loved her as much or almost as much as you.
@Munira (484)
My sincere condolences. I know your pain. I suffered the loss of my mother on July 4th of last year. To be honest, nothing anyone said to me made me feel better. It took a lot of time for me to begin to adjust. Some adjust and/or heal quicker than others. The important thing to remember is that you have to allow yourself to grieve. Different people have different timeframes for coping with such a great loss. You Are in My Prayers
@mrsbrian (1951)
so sorry to hear of you loss also. this loss has opened my eyes to a lot of things, one thing that has helped me so far is a series of books by mitch albian, such as the first 5 people you meet in heaven and i am now reading one more day, if i had one more day with you, what would i do ? sure makes me rethink a lot of things.
@Munira (484)
Thank you for the best response. I hope time is being good to you and helping to feel your wound. Enjoy Life