High School Graduation

@Bd200789 (2994)
I graduate high school in June, and I'm starting to worry about what I should do next year. I can't afford to go to college, so I'll have to get a job. Any suggestions?
@Munira (484)
Congratulations on your upcoming graduation. I recommend that you research grants and loans. You may be surprised as to what you are eligible for. Most colleges have financial aid personnel that are more than willing to help you find money for attendance at their facilities. Good Luck
@Bd200789 (2994)
Thanks. I'll try that, but I really don't think I can get in.
@kgwat70 (13396)
Congratulations on your upcoming graduation in June and hope that you manage to find a good job after high school. Are your parents willing to help pay with at least part of your education? You may be able to get a job in a call center environment, retail stores are an option, joining the military or working in a restaurant. There may be other jobs that you could apply for as well or possibly get some computer training or other types of training so you can get a good job.