do terrorists have heart

@neonanda (344)
i don't think so they have some soft view for us because the way they kill person buritually that is not done by some person it is done some beast. or the semi barbaric person. they does not have feelings for the others they main aim is to kill people
We do not know, and it is not for use to judge people. Yes what has happened is sad, but it is not fare to make judgments on someone... I am sure even a barbaric person has loved (barbaric is my favorite word) I hope you see where I am coming from, because you do not know them... They only know themselves
If someone stabbed me (or you) deeply with a knife (especially for nothing we have done) we might not have to ask ourself if it was relative or not, but would percieve the action as evil and the person's heart as not being soft toward us and they have chosen a barbaric and evil course.. I think such matters should be left up to their victims who have suffered at their hands, unfortunately they are often no longer with us..
@neonanda (344)
well the feeling not the reason they might do these things for the fun also
@flowerchilde (12520)
I think all human beings have the potential for doing evil.. but you have to harden your heart over and over, to get to that point. Of course people can be conditioned and taught to deeply hate others, for one reason or another, and there's lots of reasons, humans being imperfect - but one must choose hate a number of times I believe to get to the point of carrying out evil / barbarity of whatever nature.. Yes, I think they are taught (like hitler did) that some other people are less than human.. How this gets done, is stupifying to me.
@neonanda (344)
ya u r very much right