racism is bad!

@sam456 (519)
Romania
how can we stop the racism? i don`t like the racism.. but unfortunatly there are people who like it.. so how can we stop it?
You can't stop racisim it's a persons chose to be mean and ignorant. You just have to ignore, sooner or later it will get better. As it has over the last few years, imo.
@sam456 (519)
let`s hope it will be no more racism..
@Mamaof4 (222)
I don't think we can fully stop it. There will always be uneducated, uninformed people in the world. Those kinds of people are the true bigots and racists because they dn't know any better.
It is not really racism it is the fact of gangs on most people in gangs are black or mexican or trying to be black or mexican.. not just to say the color but it is the gANg it comes along with an attitude... I have known tons of good black, and mexican... It is how you precent yourself.. the problem is the way the are presenting themselves
We can't stop it. People just need to snap to reality and learn for themselves that it's wrong. Some people will never admit when they know something is wrong, though.
Racism is the epitome of ignorance. I wonder who was the first person to actually believe that a complexion or ethnicity makes you superior to others. Every person is an individual. There are good people and bad people period. It has nothing to do with your race. The only way to stop it is by teaching our children the right morals.
@sunita64 (6474)
Yes racism is bad, I also feel there should be some means to control it. But unfortunately you can have a check on your own feelings not others. Somehow I feel every good work starts from home. If you are able to bring up your children with right values at least some good work you have done.That is all in out hands.